| || || |
Extras available in Lawson Park
For residents and recreational campers in the park, there are several extra services that are available should you need them.
- Gravel (by the yard) delivered to your site
- Patio stones (up pick up - at front gate) or delivered to your site
- Sheds (must be approved by office)
- Patio enclosures and florida room additions
(can only be purchased through Lawson Park approved H&H Patio Enclosures - please contact the office for further details)
- Picnic tables (only available for some sites - please see office)
- Phone service (Bell is allowed in to install and setup phone access for campers, but phone service and billing is between campers and Bell- it is NOT billed through Lawson Park)
- High-speed internet or satellite - again your high speed provider will be allowed in the Park to hook you up and get you setup, but service and billing are between the provider and yourself. Satellite dishes are allowed in the Park.
- Winterizing - If you require professional winterizing of your trailer, this service can be purchased through the front office for a very reasonable fee.
- Grass cutting - should you not be able to (or not wish to) maintain your site or cut your grass, lawn care services can be provided through or by the Park at reasonable rates- Please inquire at the front office as to your specific requirements.
- Laundry - coin operated machines are available in the Park laundry facilities
- Decks - decks must be approved prior to beginning construction by management. Should you require a carpenter to build your deck for you, arrangements can be made at the front office to accomodate even the most elaborate of decks. Many decks in the park have be built by Lawson Park staff, please don't hesitate to ask if you'd like to see our work.
- Trailer servicing and repair - Lawson Park has arrangements with various service providers who have authorization to enter Lawson Park. Not all repair and maintenance providers are authorized to enter the Park - please inquire at the office if you are concerned about your specific company's entry. Should you not have a service provider, the Park will be happy to recommend one to you.